Help us learn all we can about this condition.

This forum is especially helpful if you are a new user. Some of our most informative threads can be found here.
Fing
Welcome Team SPOM!

Postby Fing » Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:54 am

Ethnicity Caucasian (Italian/Arabic)

Sex Female

Current Age 26

Age when started picking? Not sure. Around 12? Mom is a picker and would pick me when I broke out as a teenager.

In a relationship? Yes. Over 1 1/2 years, probably going to be engaged soon. ^_^ He has OCD.

Medications have you tried? And did you feel they were successful?
No. Too scared of side-effects.
Products? I've tried salicylic acid, benzoyl peroxide, nothing really helped. I'm currently using Body Shop's Aloe formula products. It seems to be going ok, but nothing seems to reduce the blackheads I get. That's where I always go wrong and start picking out of control...

Did you have a religious upbringing? Episcopalian. I don't often go to church, but I like it sometimes and identify as Episcopalian.

Some questions about diet. I think I eat pretty healthfully. I tend to not eat enough when I'm stressed out and depressed, but I try to eat balanced meals. I love dairy and sweets, but I don't eat candy very often. Loove chocolate.

Do you suffer from other addictive tendencies? Nailbiter since I was 2. I also occasionally have trouble with ingrown hairs. I suffer from generalized anxiety disorder and dysthymia, which peaks especially around my cycle...

Type of business/work? Teacher

Level of stress in your life? Pretty high. I'm living abroad, in an LDR, and I don't like living in Japan- so much emphasis on appearances, proper behavior, plus I'm so obviously foreign that everyone stares at me when I leave the house. And, I understand enough of the language to know when people are talking about me. They do it right in front of you too... It's been a real challenge.

How do you handle stress? I bite my nails, scratch itches (I feel so incredibly itchy since I decided to stoppicking!), pick, dance, surf websites, watch movies, call family when I can, do anything to take my mind off of my stressors.

kk0101
Welcome Team SPOM!

Postby kk0101 » Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:35 pm

so_hysterical
Team SPOM! Senior Member

Postby so_hysterical » Thu May 14, 2009 8:18 pm

sandyrara
Welcome New Member

Postby sandyrara » Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:03 pm

nat8961
Team SPOM! Member

Postby nat8961 » Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:32 pm

Ethnicity: white

Sex: F

Current Age: 28

Age when started picking?: 14

In a relationship?: yes, married, almost 1 year

Medications have you tried? And did you feel they were successful?: I am on Zoloft and Wellbutrin for depression and anxiety and neither help at all with my picking.

Products you have tried? And did you feel they were successful?: no one product has been successful, my picking prevents anything from working.
I do like the Cetaphil wash and moisturizer, Earth Science Problem Skin treatment and benzoyl peroxide 2.5%.

Did you have a religious upbringing?: not really

Some questions about diet: no problem with weight, but definitily eat too much sugar.

Do you suffer from other addictive tendencies?: yes! although I have been able to overcome my 2 worst addictions (other than picking) 3 weeks free from smoking, almost 6 years free of a serious drug and alcohol addiction with the help of AA and NA

Type of business/work?: courts

Level of stress in your life?: I can always find things to stress out about

How do you handle stress? healthy ways or the way I usually deal with it?? lol I pick, sleep, keep super busy- these are my unhealthy ways, healthy ways, I meditate, walk, read, talk to friends, go to a meeting

aprilmayjune
Welcome Team SPOM!

Postby aprilmayjune » Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:53 am

Ethnicity : white
Sex :female
Current Age : 20
Age when started picking? :15
In a relationship? : yes
Medications have you tried? And did you feel they were successful? sa and glycolic acid
Products you have tried? And did you feel they were successful? yes but wrong combinations = failure
Did you have a religious upbringing? yes
Some questions about diet
Do you suffer from other addictive tendencies? running but have stopped due to embarassment about acne
Type of business/work? student
Level of stress in your life? low but raising due to relationship and skin issues
How do you handle stress? obsessing about the issue stressing me[/b]

cassjo
Welcome New Member

Postby cassjo » Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:40 pm

Ethnicity - Caucasian

Sex - Female

Current Age - 22
Age when started picking? - I don't know... probably 14 or earlier.

In a relationship? - Yes, I'm engaged to Bryan.

Medications have you tried? And did you feel they were successful? - I've been on all kinds of things - several oral antibiotics, and a whole bunch of topical products. I would say that most have been reasonably successful, I'm just not diligent about using them...

Products you have tried? And did you feel they were successful? - I've tried lots of different face-washes, moisturizers, spot treatments, astringents, etc. Again, it's the problem of diligence. And I don't leave my face alone long enough to see if any of them work.

Did you have a religious upbringing? - Not really. I went to church, but it was never a big force in my life. However, when I was in 7th grade I got saved at a summer camp, and since then have been trying to grow in Christ.

Some questions about diet - I have really terrible eating habits. My weight is another thing I struggle with.

Do you suffer from other addictive tendencies? - A few. No alcohol or drugs, though. And no smoking.

Type of business/work? - I'm a secretary at a school.

Level of stress in your life? - Very low at this point in time.

How do you handle stress? - I usually get very emotional, and very anxious. I pick a lot when I'm stressed, and I eat a lot.

valtiel
Welcome Team SPOM!

Postby valtiel » Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:32 am

Ethnicity
caucasian

Sex
female

Current Age

Age when started picking?
i always did, but it started to get out of control when i was about 9. i didn't touch my face though untill i got acne as a teen. (12 maybe?)

In a relationship?
not sure... :D" i'd say yes, sort of. (it's kinda weird at this point)

Medications have you tried? And did you feel they were successful?
to be honest, i don't remember... i tried a few for depression, including prozac, there was barely any effect at all. i'm currenly on lexapro, but it's too earily to say if it's working.

Products you have tried? And did you feel they were successful?
i mainly use products for sensitive skin rather than acne, they do help a lot.
when i tried using acne treatment my skin would usually turn even worse than it was before...
i don't have zits though, mostly blackheads.

Did you have a religious upbringing?
no.

raw food, mostly. i have times when i eat a whole lots of sweets though.

Do you suffer from other addictive tendencies?
i'm recovering from bulimia and i pull my hair out, but it's not nearly as bad as picking. i also abused alcohol in highschool, i don't think i was ever addicted though. i smoked for a few years and i didn't have any trouble quiting.

Type of business/work?
unemployed, currently. i barely leave my house.

Level of stress in your life?
very high.

How do you handle stress?
...i don't. :D"

althaia
Welcome Team SPOM!

Postby althaia » Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:06 pm

Ethnicity: Caucasian (Italian/German)

Sex: Female

Current Age: 18

Age when started picking: Not sure exactly...6 or 7, on my legs mostly. I started picking the pores on my nose obsessively at around 14 or 15. Soon after, acne started, so definitely consistent picking of pores and acne from 15-18.

In a relationship: Nope. Never before. Hopefully sometime before I die...

Medications?: Naw. I don't have general depression, no serious and consistent depression that I can't work through, and I never want to be on that kind of medication.

Products you have tried?: I used to wash my face with regular bar soap when I didn't know better. Then I used Neutrogena face scrubs for most of the time. I've recently switched to a very gentle Cetaphil wash which is wonderful. I would recommend it!

Did you have a religious upbringing?: Nooo. Not in the slightest.

Some questions about diet: I was brought up with home cooked, fairly balanced meals. I eat considerably less fruits and veggies now because they're kind limp and crappy in my cafeteria, but although I am not a calorie watcher I crave natural foods, yogurt, and fruits. I eat a lot of carbs, bread, cookies, muffins.

Do you suffer from other addictive tendencies: Not extremely, although I've been trying to get rid of a lot of my OCD-like habits. I'm not at all germaphobic now, I used to be a lot.

Type of business/work: Unemployed, in college. I have jobs every summer.

Level of stress in your life: Mostly low with random unexpected highs (when I procrastinate and don't schedule myself ahead of time)

How do you handle stress?: Always silently. At my best, I stretch and do gymnastic-like activities, and I dance. At my worst, I pick or I stare into space alone in my room. I have trouble expressing my emotions and am not in the habit of doing so, and I hardly cry (never can cry when I need it most).

I think reading all of these was very informative and, like all of this forum, reminds me that i'm not alone. I think there should be a question more about relationships and emotions in general, not just as it relates to having significant others but how you were raised to interact and how you interact with friends. Personally, I have had very few friends in my life. I drifted between one or two groups of friends from grades 6-12. One group ignored me when I was with them and ditched me in 10th grade. My best friend from grades 6 through 12 ditched me in our senior year. As for family, we love and trust each other but we were raised not to complain or share emotions.

hummingbird
Welcome Team SPOM!

Postby hummingbird » Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:29 pm

Ethnicity Caucasian
Sex Female
Current Age: 20
Age when started picking? when I was very young
In a relationship? Engaged
Medications have you tried? Birth control pills. And did you feel they were successful? No
Products you have tried? Many. And did you feel they were successful? not really
Did you have a religious upbringing? Catholic
Diet: I try to eat very healthy, fresh vegetables and fruit, no soda, no junk food
Do you suffer from other addictive tendencies? Yes
Type of business/work? Summer camp director and studying to be a teacher
Level of stress? high (I'm easily stressed)
How do you handle stress? not well

Sunna
Team SPOM! Senior Member

Postby Sunna » Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:16 am

Ethnicity: biracial, black and white

Sex: female

Current age: 31

Age when started picking? around 11

In a relationship? married to a man

Medications have you tried? And did you feel they were successful? For my skin: Retin-A cream helped a little, but still I picked way too much. Also birth control pills helped some. For depression and anxiety: too many to count and remember! But the ones that helped (with my moods, not really with picking) were Effexor, and much later on, a combination of Lamictal, Wellbutrin, and Clonazepam.

Products you have tried? And did you feel they were successful? All sorts of things...but I've never been very "scientific" about my approach, and I find my face looks best when I leave it completely alone (rinse it in the shower, that's all). Sometimes lavender oil helps as a spot treatment.

Did you have a religious upbringing? I was raised by an atheist and an agnostic. I'm somewhere in between.

Diet: Mostly vegetarian, with somewhat limited eggs and dairy, though over the past few years I have been known to eat fish once a month or so. I'm at a very healthy weight, but I'm lazy when it comes to exercise.

Do you suffer from other addictive tendencies? I was anorexic as a teenager, and though I overcame it, I had a relapse of disordered eating at age 25 during a major life transition.

Type of business/work? Currently a teacher.

Level of stress in your life? By external measures? Not more than average. By internal measures? SUPER HIGH.

How do you handle stress? Horribly. Stress handles me.

CrazyDogLady
Team SPOM! Member

Postby CrazyDogLady » Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:07 pm

Ethnicity-caucasian

Sex-female

Current age-40

Age when started picking-as soon as I discovered I had fingers

In a relationship-yes, long distance though. We see each other once or twice a month

Medications you have tried? Were they successful?-Ive never been on any medications

Products you have tried? Were they successful?-Ive tried every OTC acne/facial product on the market. Some would work for a while, then my skin would over react and they would make things worse.

Did you have a relgious upbringing?-Yes, I was raised VERY strict First Baptist. I dont have any religious affiliations now, but I very much believe in God.

Diet-I have been working on improving my diet and the way I eat. I eat a lot of whole grains, avoid soda, (but I drink quite a bit of coffee) and not many sweets. I eat a light breakfast and basically eat little things all day long. I eat an average meat & potatoes dinner then dont eat until the next morning. Ive been able to lose 40 pounds by simply making little adjustments here and there. Im about average weight now.

Do you suffer from other addictive tendancies?-I suppose a little. I smoked for 20 years and was able to quit that way easier than this damn picking thing. Otherwise, I can take or leave most of my poisons.

Type of business/work-Ive been a veterinary technician for 26 years and have owned my own home based dog grooming business the past 12 years.

Level of stress in your life-Depends on the day and my mood, but I suppose pretty average for a single mom raising two kids (plus a house full of animals) and running an incredibly busy business out of the house. :)

How do you handle stress-Totally depends on the stress. My kids can drive me insane, but lots of other life stresses dont phase me. I deal with them then let them go. Also depends on my mood. Some days Im super cool, other days Im super bitch! And apparently I pick, too.
I can only fail if I give up. I havent given up, therefore I havent failed. --CDL

ConnieR
Recovery is Possible

Postby ConnieR » Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:39 pm

wanting to feel beautiful
Welcome New Member

Re: Help us learn all we can about this condition.

Postby wanting to feel beautiful » Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:51 pm

Yvonne
Welcome New Member

Postby Yvonne » Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:00 am

lily75
Welcome New Member

Postby lily75 » Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:55 pm

stoneoftears
Welcome New Member

Help us learn all we can about this condition

Postby stoneoftears » Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:35 pm

Ethnicity : Caucasian
Sex : Female
Current Age : 44...45 in August
Age when started picking? 2
In a relationship? yes
Medications have you tried? And did you feel they were successful? Currently taking Celexa.....haven't really picked much since I've been on this medicine.
Products you have tried? And did you feel they were successful? I have to be careful what I use on my skin so I don't break out.....
Did you have a religious upbringing? Kinda....went to church
Do you suffer from other addictive tendencies? Like what?
Type of business/work? I stay at home
Level of stress in your life? I don't know
How do you handle stress? Not very well....pick, scream, cry, whatever.....

ReadyToChange
Welcome New Member

Postby ReadyToChange » Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:42 am

Charlottebw22
Welcome Team SPOM!

Postby Charlottebw22 » Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:45 am

Ethnicity: White Hispanic
Sex: Female
Current Age: 22
Age when started picking: About 9
In a relationship: No
Medications tried: I was put through quite a few by a dermatologist, but he settled on Isotretnin and I was on that for most of my memory. It did work well, but I was one of the unlucky few who had to keep going back and taking it again. With most people it works after a time or two. Part of it was my picking, part of it was hereditary. But if you're not like me, it's a good drug.
Products: What HAVEN'T I tried? My mother started me on Noxema, but I couldn't stand the smell, and I barely recall using it now. I tried some sort of very strong stuff when I was younger, but it dried me out too much. I went on the Neutrogena SkinID system when I started college, and it did work but I wasn't in the right frame of mind to take it, and once it started working I couldn't make myself keep using it. I switched to a L'Oreal gel cleanser and witch hazel. I'm still using the witch hazel as a toner, and it's great. It regulates my skin so it doesn't get too dry. I've started using Cetaphil as a cleanser, and it's the best thing I've come across. Very gentle, but you still feel like it's doing its job.
Did you have a religious upbringing?: I was raised nondenominational Protestant, and I'm a very spiritual person. I went through an intensive self-study for about ten years about every religion and sect I could get my hands on, trying to find a religion that matched what I could believe philosophically. And since my mother would never forgive me if I switched to something non-Christian, I'm about the worst Methodist in the history of Methodism, but I take it very seriously and I became a baptized member of the church about a year ago.
Diet: Well, let me see.... To be honest, my favorite foods are frosting and fat (not even joking) but I put on about fifteen pounds last year, and I was already on the upper end of my size. I'm putting myself now through a strict calorie intake balanced with my exercise. I'm a meat eater, but I don't eat chicken or turkey unless there's nothing else. If there's anything really wrong with my balance of my diet it's that sometimes I have a hard time getting enough protein without overdoing it with fat, even good fats. But it's a process, and I'm getting better at it all the time. Since I've started this, I've lost about five pounds, but I'd really like to lose another twenty, so wish me luck!
Other addictive tendencies: Oh, I know I have an addictive personality. Everything I do I do obsessively, which is terrible, I know. I listen to music obsessively (same songs over and over and over), I watch television in a systematic, obsessive order, I thankfully am not a smoker and I keep a good control over my drinking, but as a writer and a student I am the only person at my college who basically lives in the computer lab. I also get addicted to games on Facebook, but I try to cycle them out every once in a while to keep myself from getting too attached to anything like that.
Type of business/work: I'm a writer, and a student
Level of stress in your life: Well, as a senior in college it's pretty high at the moment, but I imagine it's only going to get higher. It was worse a couple of years ago, though, so I would say that it's a medium-high stress level right now.
How do you handle stress?: I take time out to play a game, watch television, take a nap instead of working straight through. I'm constantly trying to find better ways to manage my time, because that's my primary source of stress: not ever having enough time for everything I want/need to do. I also drink a lot of tea, both with and without caffeine, but decaf after 2:30 PM.
Cheers,

C

Maggie.s
Welcome Team SPOM!

Postby Maggie.s » Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:30 am

Ethnicity -

Australian (white)

Sex -

female

Current Age -

Age when started picking? -

began picking sores and insect bites when I was 5. started picking at my face/body when i was about 11/12

In a relationship?

no. but I have just been through a very messy and complicated 'break-up' with a girl who was practically my unofficial girlfriend for the past two years.

Medications have you tried? And did you feel they were successful?-

haven't tried

Products you have tried? And did you feel they were successful?

bio oil is very very good for softening scarring and evening out uneven pigmentation.
I use a lot of nivea visage products (cleansers, toners etc) which I feel might all work fairly well, if it wasn't for the fact that I destroy my skin every time i go to cleanse and tone my face

yes - christian (Uniting Church), although I'm not entirely sure that I am personally religious.

Diet?

vegetarian. i eat a lot of vegetables, grains and breads but not so much fruit.

... i don't think so.

Type of business/work?

year 12 student

high

I am fairly reserved so I don't show the stress i feel. I tend to just keep everything hidden underneath a cheerful facade.

lonewolfrissy
Focus on the NOW

Postby lonewolfrissy » Sat Sep 03, 2016 11:44 pm

Ethnicity : Caucasian/White
Sex : Female
Current Age : 27
Age when started picking? 13...Started as an innocent habit.
In a relationship? Yes. I'm married with one little one.
Medications have you tried? And did you feel they were successful? No because I feel they would not help. Except antibiotics for really bad episodes. An anti-inflammatory like aspirin helps alleviate some of the discomfort.
Products you have tried? And did you feel they were successful? Nature's Cure, astringents, facial cleansers, regular bath soap, cosmetics, scrubs. For a little bit, some damage control but not always. Vitamins help to some extent.
Did you have a religious upbringing? Yes. Christianity.
Some questions about diet: um generally I do good. I try to set the example for my daughter.
Do you suffer from other addictive tendencies? Yes, most not diagnosed. I have been told that I have a highly addictive personality. Anxiety, depression are both in family history. Depression wasn't as big a concern after being diagnosed with an underactive thyroid. I have experimented with some taboo things that I'm sure do not always help but I'm not convinced that it is the only problem or the main problem. If I am not after some "imperfection" then I am messing with my hair. Clipping it up helps.
Type of business/work? Currently, I am unemployed but I am going to school for medical assistant. I have training in massage therapy also .
Level of stress in your life? Very high.
How do you handle stress? Not very well. I emotionally shut down, bottle up..I try to breathe, listen to music, go for walks, do school work.

icandothis
Focus on the NOW

Postby icandothis » Sun Sep 04, 2016 3:10 am

ethnicity: caucasian
sex: female
age when you started picking: my face, I was 14, but i remember picking my ears and nose when I was very young - maybe 6 or 7.
In a relationship: no
Medications? : none
Products you have tried- and were they successful? facial cleansers, scrubs, exfoliating my face with sponges and brushes, at one point I was put on an acne gel from a dermatologist, it just burned my skin, but kind of helped. Nothing else really does, because even if my face is somewhat clear, Ill always find something to pick at and will ruin my skin.
Diet: Diet is very good, though I crave sugar and carbs - pastry, breads, etc - though, I am gluten free.
Family history: Family history..pretty normal. No overt abuse, though I have considered emotional and psychological abuse/neglect. Narcissism runs in my family - my grandmother and mother most immediately. Depression, addiction (alcoholism), anxiety, bi-polar - all happen in my family, though they're not quite openly acknowledged.
Type of business/work: i am an artist.
Level of stress in your life? : Medium to high. Living in the city is stressful enough.
How do you handle stress?: I deal with it, and put a strong face forward. I feign that everything is ok and that i can handle it, but really, Im anxious and jumpy inside, skittish. Social situations create stress for me, though I cope with it and find ways to interact that appear normal, or I use my "weirdness" to get around the awkwardness I feel. Under stress, I close up, I narrow focus - almost like tunnel vision - and my eyesight takes a hit, actually. I feel like Ive been in chronic fear for a long time, but not sure why.

Pudsy McAndy
Focus on the NOW

Postby Pudsy McAndy » Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:33 am

Just made an account here and thought this thread was a great idea :)

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Sex: Male

Current Age: 18

Age when started picking?
No idea, I've got a very bad memory. If I had to guess I'd say around 11-12 years old.

In a relationship? Nope. Never have been either.

Medications have you tried?
Currently, I'm on a skin antibiotic (lymecycline) and a low-strengh Treclin gel.

Did you feel they were successful?
The antibiotics have been very helpful, the skin doesn't break out or become inflamed as easily while taking them. It also helps the skin heal faster. The Treclin was not as successful as it didn't give me much benefit, but there was also no bad side effects.

Products you have tried?
If you can buy it, I've tried it: cleansers, AHA and BHA exfoliants, masks, creams, bio-oil, fancy moisturisers and chemical sprays. I even resorted to rubbing alcohol and a pumice stone at one point. Recently I've taken up a routine of just using basic soap, jojoba oil and a dry bristle brush on my skin on top of my antibiotics.

And did you feel they were successful?
The products that I bought only made things worse; my skin and hair are now extremely greasy and sensitive to chemicals. The oil, soap and brush however have been great but still not enought to be a miracle solution; I'd need an actual miracle for that.

Not at all, my distant family (cousins and stuff) are all quite heavily religious and choose not to be involved in my life due to my sexual orientation but that's their choice and loss tbh. My close family are not religious but believe religion is a personal choice and would support me if I took a religious path.

Some questions about diet?
Due to a Diebetes scare a couple years back, I've tried to live as healthy a life as possible; I try to only eat wholefoods, fruts/veg and also try to follow a high fat/protein and low carb diet. I exercise daily while trying not to be sedentary for any long lengths of time during the day. Before this, I lived a really unhealthy life and this could have been the initial cause of my skin breakouts but changing my diet and lifestyle hasn't had a major effect.

Nothing I can think of, I don't even drink socially. My mother and father both have abused alcohol in the past and my mother also smokes and has other addictive tendencies so I may have just been turned away from most addictive habits due to this.

Type of business/work?
I study contemporary art practice at college and I work at an outdoor art museum.

Not much work-wise and with college, I'm really good at keeping on top of work. At home it's a bit different; I live in a house full of kids and pets with a single mother (with physical and mental health problems) and autistic younger brother. I'm the oldest son living here so I have a lot of responsibility on my shoulders.

I don't acually know; I normally just bear with it. Since its mostly home-oriented I stay at college until late almost every night but apart from that I'm not 100% sure.

Sanja
Focus on the NOW

Thank you

Postby Sanja » Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:21 am

I have stumbled upon this subject incidentaly and have read the book in a blink of an eye.
I am shocked that no one ever talkd to me about this, and I had seen a lot of dermatologist, endocrinologist znd gynecologist.
Off course, part of my problem us endometriomas of thd ovaries, but pucking is my greatest. First it was just my face, then in colleage I started scratching my back during exams. From that on everything else went downward. Take your pick, back, arms, chest, face, cuticles, bikini area and ingrown hairs, legs...
In a way I think that it was my way of avoiding contact. I have always had a low selfasteem, and this was a perfect explanation why guys didnt like me. And when I felt rejected I blamed my pimples and impurities and then picked a little (lot) more.
And so the vitious cycle.
I am now in my early 30-ties and still very insecure of myself. I dont have a boyfriend and am not thinking of having one while my skin is looking like this, and althoug I have been using all those products and chemical peels and dermoabrasion nothing helps since I am not helping myself. And I so want to help myself since I feel so lonely.
I have a lot of friends, loving family, but they have never approached me for this problem. They have just wandered what am I doing so long in the bathroom. And I was never able to help myself since I regarded this as my weakness, and therefore...another session of punishment came along. And yes, that way I was in some sick control of my problem, becouse I was the one causing it. I will definitely try not to pick part of the day at a time. Now I have three whitehead zits on my face, three on my chest that are red and inflamed, and a bunch of hyperpigmented scars and scabs on my face, chest and upper back. I used to count them before, but now I gave up on that becouse I just got lost in counting.
And I know that I dont love myself this way, and hate myself for being so weak. I want to feel good in my body, I want to feel like a woman, and not just imagine myself as this flawed being that doesnt deserve to be appreciated.

yesiam111
Welcome New Member

Postby yesiam111 » Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:58 pm

Age 38

Age when started 14

Medications: every anti depressant, anti psychotic and mood stabilizer possible for 22 years. Right now only 20mg lexapro

Products: jojoba oil

Relationship no

Addictive tendencies food obsessions, restrictive, bingeing
Cleaning
Throwing things out

Religious upbringing no

Life stressors very high

How do i cope? MINUTE TO MINUTE

Family history all insane, some criminally

Return to “Best of S.P.O.M.”